Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2024

12/18/24; The Flower Peddler

 See the Original post here

 So, I love shops. I love flowers. I love unique NPC's. So I combined them into one thing.

This is actually an idea I had a few years ago, but the vendor wasn't selling flowers, they were selling trinkets. My players were like "Yeah! What's he got?" and me, thinking they were going to just pass this dude up, had absolutely nothing to show for it. so I made shit up on the spot, which wasn't very good.

As well as the above mentioned things, I love creating unique and random tables with multiple dice. It adds more mystery to the items when the DM rolls three separate dice. Even though this is very low steaks, it can still be exciting.

That's all I got for you this week. Join me next week when I take on a bear with my bare hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment